Voriconazole for Injection
|Injectable Products||NDC 39822-1077-1||For Injectable Use Only|
Brand Name: VFEND® I.V.
Unit Sale: 200 MG* per vial
Bar Code: UPC
Latex Free: Yes
Each Vial Contains
- 200 mg Voriconazole
- 3200 mg hydroxypropylbetadex (HPBCD)
- Please see product packaging and package insert for complete expiration date and storage requirements.
- Unreconstituted Product: store at 20° – 25°C (68° – 77°F); excursions permitted between 15°C and 30°C (59°F and 86°F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature].
- Reconstituted Solution: Store from a microbiological point of view, following reconstitution of the lyophile with Water for Injection, the reconstituted solution should be used immediately.
- If not used immediately, in-use storage times and conditions prior to use are the responsibility of the user and should not be longer than 24 hours at 2°C to 8°C (36° to 46°F).
Chemical and physical in-use stability has been demonstrated for 24 hours at 2°C to 8°C (36° to 46°F). Discard Unused Portion.
Wholesale Pick Numbers