We receive two types of information when you visit our site:
- Information automatically collected.
- Information you choose to provide.
Information Automatically Collected
When you visit any website, the site can automatically collect information about your visit. When you browse through our site, read pages there, we collect certain information to measure how many visitors come to the different parts of the site so we can make the site more useful.
Example: We use browser information to help us design our site so the greatest number of people can view the pages correctly.
For every visitor, we collect and temporarily store the following information:
- Your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address.
- The domain from which you access the Internet.
- The website address from which you came to our site.
- The date and time you arrived at our site and how long you spent there.
- The name and version of your computer’s operating system and browser.
- The pages you visited.
We use this information to improve our website and provide a better experience for our visitors. We use tools, Google Analytics, to aggregate this information. The information is available only to our web managers and staff who require this information to perform their duties. It is retained only for as long as needed for analysis purposes.
Some services on our website use session cookies. These are:
- Small bits of text temporarily stored in your computer.
- Used to aid searching and navigating the site.
- Deleted when you close your browser.
We utilize two types of session cookies for single session Web measurements and customization technologies. Data collected through our session cookies will be retained only for as long as needed to use for the measurement purposes. Specifically, we use two session cookies within our website:
- ApplicationGatewayAffinity: This cookie registers which server-cluster is serving the visitor. This is used in context with load balancing, in order to optimize user the experience.
- ApplicationGatewareAffinityCORS: This cookie is used in context with load balancing. This cookie optimize the response rate between the visitor and the site, by distributing the traffic load on multiple network links or servers.
Use and Sharing of Cookie Data
We do not use session cookies to collect Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and we do not share any data collected from cookies.
How to Opt-Out or Disable Cookies
Both session and persistent cookies pertaining to our website are enabled by default because of their integration with our website. If you do not wish to have session or persistent cookies placed on your computer, you can disable them using your Web browser. You can search the help menu of the browser you use for instructions on how to disable cookies.
Note: If you disable cookies in your browser, it may cause problems with searching and displaying information.
Information You Choose to Provide
We collect and store no other information about you when you visit our site unless you choose to provide it. For example:
- If you submit an online form on our website, we will receive only the personal information you include in the form.
XGen Pharmaceuticals DJB Information Disclosure Policy
XGen Pharmaceuticals DJB will not disclose, give, sell, or transfer any personally identifiable information (PII) about our visitors unless it is required:
- By law or regulation.
- For law enforcement reasons.
Other possible use of your information:
- We may use PII to respond to you, in which case various people may need to see the information you provide in order to provide a response to you.
If you have any questions or comments about the XGen Pharmaceuticals DJB website (http://xgenpharmadjb.com), you can contact us by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: (866) 390-4411
- Writing to XGen Pharmaceuticals DJB:
- 300 Daniel Zenker Dr.
Horseheads, NY 14845
- 300 Daniel Zenker Dr.